As we welcome you back into our restaurant, the health and safety of you and our staff are of utmost importance.
We have implemented the following measures:
- Reduced seating and occupancy by 50%
- Limits on the number of patrons per table (max. 4 people per table)
- Controlled access to the entrance and dining area
- Online ordering option, even if dining in
- Hand sanitizer for guests when entering and leaving
- Enhanced cleaning protocols for common areas and surfaces, including high-touch areas
- Plexiglass barriers at the cashier and food pass-through areas
- Floor graphics to ensure physical distancing in customer ques
- Enhanced workplace policies and procedures, including:
- Policies for staying home when sick; and
- Requirement to wear masks while handling food
- All food, whether dine-in or take-out, served in single-use containers
- Contactless payment options
- If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, or muscle aches, please stay at home. We’ll be happy to satisfy your poutine craving when you’re feeling better!
We know that these measures will make the Spud Shack experience a little different than you’re used to, but our commitment to providing you with the fresh, delicious food that you love remains unchanged. For those of you who aren’t ready to dine with us just yet, you can still enjoy our full menu by ordering online. We look forward to seeing you again soon!